‣ Component repairs (doors, drawers, legs etc.)
‣ Minor upholstery & leather repairs
‣ Water rings and destructive pet damage
We specialize in coming to your location to solve your furniture repair problems with expert touch-up and state of the art repair products.
We have an extensive background in antique repair, on site touch-up and color blending, transit & insurance claims, office furniture repair, architectural millwork and in-shop repair services. From antique to modern!
We have built a reputation for reliability with furniture manufacturers, major van lines, insurance companies, adjusters, custom cabinet makers, installers, millwork shops, and corporations that count on our services.
We also have close relationships with many crafts people in related trades and have a vast 3rd party network for repairs to:
>Pianos & Clocks
>Lamps & Chandeliers.
>Upholstery & Leather
>Custom Furniture & Cabinetry
>Fine Art and Antiques
>Marble & Granite
‣ Complete handling of Moving and Insurance Claims with digital images and computer generated reports.
‣ New Furniture warranty services for delivery damage and manufacturer defect.
Major structural repairs, chair regluing, part replacement, carving, leg turning, picture frame repair, glass and mirror replacement are typical repairs that we perform in shop.
‣ Furniture Assembly services
‣ Architectural millwork repair and touch up.
‣ Scratch, chip and gouge repair
‣ Light structural and veneer repairs
‣ Hardware Restoration and Fabrication
Our specialty is on site service in the home or workplace. We use time tested repair methods that take years to perfect to achieve flawless repair results. We are familiar with repair techniques that are appropriate with antique finishes, as well as newer factory finishes. We are also knowledgeable regarding low V.O.C. finishes in green spaces and office environments. Please call us at (609) 330-7323 to discuss your needs.