We have an extensive background in antique repair, on site touch-up and color blending, transit & insurance claims, office furniture repair, architectural millwork and in-shop repair services. From antique to modern!
Major structural repairs, chair regluing, part replacement, carving, leg turning, picture frame repair, glass and mirror replacement are typical repairs that we perform in shop.
Our specialty is on site service in the home or workplace. We use time tested repair methods that take years to perfect to achieve flawless repair results. We are familiar with repair techniques that are appropriate with antique finishes, as well as newer factory finishes. We are also knowledgeable regarding low V.O.C. finishes in green spaces and office environments. Please call us at (609) 330-7323 to discuss your needs.
We also have close relationships with many crafts people in related trades and have a vast 3rd party network for repairs to:
>China, Porcelain & Pottery.
>Lamps & Chandeliers.
>Musical instruments, Pianos & Clocks
>Upholstery & Leather
>Custom Furniture & Cabinetry
>Fine Art and Antiquities
‣ Scratch, chip and gouge repair
We have built a reputation for reliability with furniture manufacturers, major van lines, insurance companies, adjusters, custom cabinet makers, installers, millwork shops, and corporations that count on our services.
We'll handle everything from a basic residential service call to complete repair and maintenance contracts, with fair and honest charges every time. And we stand behind our repairs.
‣ Light structural and veneer repairs
‣ Architectural millwork repair and touch up.
‣ Furniture Assembly services
‣ New Furniture warranty services for delivery damage and manufacturer defect.
‣ Complete handling of Moving and Insurance Claims with digital images and computer generated reports.
‣ Hardware Restoration and Fabrication
‣ Water rings and destructive pet damage
‣ Minor upholstery & leather repairs
‣ Component repairs (doors, drawers, legs etc.)
Fax (856) 853-0166